neji vs lee neji vs lee

Not bad : ]

Sprite work was pretty good, and frankly most of your score is on the music.
Submit that mothafuckin shit, its badass.

*We Didn't Start the Fire *We Didn't Start the Fire

Amazing work.

That was an amazing flash my friend, an A well deserved. Humorous and moving at the same time, a nice mix I must say. Im not done with your flashes yet buckweet......... >..> - - - - ->

WKUK Russian Roulette WKUK Russian Roulette

Love it

This is an amazing flash in all aspects. And I love the ending. I was baked as hell when I watched it.

Walmart Siblings Walmart Siblings

Wow!

Dont know why, but I love it. Its fucked up, and creepy. Great job.

Going for a walk pt1 Going for a walk pt1

Holy shit!

Dude, that was one of the most amazing flash's i have ever seen. I got up and smoked two bowls from my gravity bong. I called over my bro to smoke out. After a joint i was baked, and decided it would be fun to search cannabis on newgrounds. And i found this. I never thought such trippy amazing animations can be created. Every time i get baked, im watching this video. My mind was reeling, you opened another door in my mind.

Peace out, Hope you never have a bad trip. Continue to make such amazing animations.

HandsomeWarrior responds:

Thanks a lot! You are too kind! It's cool to hear from someone who watched this baked as it was intended!
You might be the only person who got the full trip! HAHA!
Thanks! And I hope that you never have a bad trip either!

Keep on Blazin'!

PEACE!

TRACER prequel TRACER prequel

GREEEEAAT

dude you have to make a long series. AWESOME Animation. and on tacer episode 1, when the guys talking on other side of the door, hes really well animated.

A Small Magic Show 2 A Small Magic Show 2

dude

no offense man, work on your tenkai palm, your riffles, and falses. Better camera will help, being a illusionist for 3 years, its easy to see your mistakes.

Blamformers! Blamformers!

WOw

Wow that was ttruly amazing alot were funny, but some were retarded