Thc - Zerobombers Thc - Zerobombers

Great

I think i hear a slight echo of The Prodigy. I could be wrong.
I am high :\

TotalHarmonicControl responds:

Technically you don't hear an echo of the prodigy! You hear an echo of awesome3 - take me away (which was subsequently used by The Prodigy, and The crystal Method, and god knows how many more :))

but yes, its a familiar vocal sample :)

Thanks for the love :-)

Day19 - The rainbow hunters Day19 - The rainbow hunters

Beautifull!

Man, holy shit, that was fucking crazy. Im going to listen to this when im high. But, bro, do me one big favor, when you can: MAKE A LONGER VERSION!!!! Love the villian episode part. That was so fucking crazy. Man, make another. Good job on the "30 days 30 songs" thing, THIS IS AMAZING! Very creative.

Anyways,

remember that favor I asked you.

Thanks for reading, and pleasing my stoner mind with a subtly mind exploding song.

Peace.

pabouchard responds:

LOL :)

Haha you'll have a nice little trip, I guess!

And yeah...when i'll be done with my project, i'll select my favorites and make some extendeds! But I can't promise that one will be in ....

Thanks !

Are We In Heaven - DJ BrixX Are We In Heaven - DJ BrixX

Damn, that all I can say.

If anyone can truly rate this a 0, I would advise them to lay of the crack, or maybe just stop seeking out music that they dont like.

Anyways, another peice of magic that had my jaw absorbing dust from the floor. You would'nt happen to use Fruity Loops. Maybe that sounded like a question that would be asked by an ill-informed idiot, but I was just checkin. I love it, and when I was listening, it did feel like I was in heaven, techno/trance heaven.
Again, it was mind blowingly, jaw droppingly, amazingly, and probably another ly word I dont even know, beautiful.

Good work,